• Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day!

• Monday 9/17 is Make Up Picture Day. If you were absent, you need to get your picture taken

• Remember to Wear Your ID Lanyard at All Times

Ms.Lara

Montana Paxton, Staff Writer

What’s up Stallions,

Meet one of your office staff, Ms.Lara. In order to get know her better, I did an interview with her and asked her a couple of questions.

What do you do in the office?

“As a typist clerk, I greet people that come in the office and help them with their needs. Answering phones is a vital part of this job. We have parents that come in throughout the day, they’re here to drop off items for their students, to sign them out early, and to collect homework that I’ve requested for students that have been out three days in a row. I also help students enroll if they aren’t in this school district.”

Why did you choose to do this job?

“I like this job because I like the interactions with students and being able to help them. It is just a fun job that’s different everyday. It makes you feel good when you help a student or member of your family when they come in.”

What do you like most about this job?

“Again, it would be helping the kids out, giving them support, maybe helping them out with a question, giving them guidance, and helping their families. The thing I like most about this job is enrolling a student and I get to see where they come from and it’s rewarding to me to enroll them and set them up.”

Any advice for students?

“Students, besides being a triple R student, my advice would be to stay focus, ask questions if you have to, be kind, don’t have any excused tardies, and have fun.”

About the Writer
Montana Paxton, Staff Writer
I am Montana Paxton from the journalism staff. I am always willing to help anyone who crosses paths with me. For a job, I’m exploring my options, but I like the idea of being a police officer. My favorite thing to do when I’m home is to listen to music. My favorite subject is journalism...
  • Ms.Lara

Arts & Entertainment

To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before: Book and Movie Info!

• Ms.Lara

Student Life

Applebee’s Honors Fundraiser

• Ms.Lara

Arts & Entertainment

Artist Review: Who is NF?

• Ms.Lara

Technology

iPhone X(s) Max

• Ms.Lara

Sports

First Games of the Session

• Ms.Lara

News

Ganesh Chaturhti

• Ms.Lara

Arts & Entertainment

All about K-pop

• Ms.Lara

News

Turn in Your Box Tops Now!!

• Ms.Lara

Student Life

Community Service Ideas

• Ms.Lara

Student Life

Portillo’s Fundraiser

Ms.Lara