• Welcome to November

• Remember to Wear Your ID Lanyard at All Times

• Stallions are Respectful, Responsible, and Ready to Learn!

Anime Recommendations and Top Favorites

Camila Anaya, Staff Writer

Do you know what anime is? You probably have, since there’s always that one friend in your group who loves anime. If you’re new to anime, here are some starters for you, and if you already know, then I believe you can agree with me on this list.

Anime Recommendations forNewbies 

1. BNHA a.k.a My Hero Academia

In a world populated with superhumans, Izuku Midoriya is born without power. He is a super-hero admirer, but after the quirk dreamer Izuku gains the powers of the world’s best superhero, All Might, his hopes of becoming the top hero are now possible. Once enrolled in the high school for heroes, U.A., Izuku soon discovers being a hero is much more complicated than it appears.

2. Fairytail

Lucy, a 17 year old girl, sets out on journey to become a full-fledged wizard and joins the strongest and most (in)famous guild FAIRY TAIL where she meets Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Erza, who treat her more like family than friends. This epic series takes us through all the dangers that the members of Fairy Tail face and eventually overcome through mutual love and friendship.

3. SAO a.k.a Sword Art Online

In the year 2022, thousands of people get trapped in a new virtual video game, MMORPG.  The lone wolf player, Kirito, works to escape. 10,000 players discover that not only are they unable to log out, the only way they can return to their physical bodies is by beating the 100-level tower’s final boss and death in the game means death in the real world. Now Kirito, and the rest of the participants have to survive in order to escape.

4. Naruto

Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja, fights as he searches for recognition and dreams of becoming the Hokage, the village’s leader and strongest ninja.

5. Assassination Classroom

Ansatsu Kyôshitsu. A powerful creature claims that within a year, Earth will be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance by becoming a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students on how to kill him. This is the beginning of an assassination classroom.

My Top Favorite Anime

1. Fairytail

2. Attack On Titan

3. My Hero Academia

4. Sword Art Online

5. Cells At Work

6. Yona of the Dawn

7. Ouran High School Host Club

8. Special A

9. Assassination Classroom

10. Dragon Ball Super

Anime Recommendations and Top Favorites