• Welcome to November

• Remember to Wear Your ID Lanyard at All Times

• Stallions are Respectful, Responsible, and Ready to Learn!

The Meg (movie review)

Image copied from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Meg

Isaiah Jung, Staff Writer

The Meg is a thriller movie that presents the former biggest shark in the world; The megalodon. An average megalodon was 18 meters long. (59ft.) These sharks were able to fit more than one full grown adult HUMAN in its mouth. In the movie, two megalodons were discovered after being thought extinct for over 2000 years.

In the movie, a group of people whose jobs are to work in the ocean, received an unfriendly greeting from a 75-foot-long megalodon shark. The shark was found deep down in the ocean, deeper than any human has reached before. Three members of the crew were down in the ocean when this happened: Toshi, The Wall, and Jessica. Luckily, Jessica and The Wall were rescued, but Toshi had to be left behind, and the shark killed him.

It was supposed to be impossible for the shark to reach the top of the ocean, but surprisingly, the shark creates a bigger mess by reaching the top.  As the shark creates more problems and kills more people, the crew works even harder to kill it. Luckily, the crew successfully killed the shark, but another shark of the same species appeared just as they were taking a picture.

Will the second shark be killed? Will the shark kill more people? Is the crew going to give up? Find out by watching “The Meg”.

(Ms Bruhns’ Science Facts Note: The Meg is not a real story.  This is complete fiction and gives movie science a bad name.)

About the Writer
Isaiah Jung, Writer

Hi! My name is Isaiah Jung. I am a seventh grader, who takes our Buena Park Junior High School journalism class, and I wanted to share some interesting facts about me, to you guys! I hope you learn something new about me after reading this page!

First, I want to share some of the things that I enjoy doing, like my hobbies. I like to dance, play basketball, I like swimming, singing, being creative, and EATING!!! I like to go on social media often, more specifically, I like going on Instagram, to send text messages, post images, look at what my friend’s are up to, etc. My favorite subject is writing, because I love to express my thoughts and opinions into a piece of paper. It is like spitting out everything in my mind to what can be read. I like to play games in my spare time, such as Fortnite, PUBG, and other entertaining games.

Now, I want to move on to what I did during my summer vacation. During the Summer, my family and I took a trip to South Korea to meet our uncles, aunts, cousins, and my grandparents who are aging quickly. It was an amazing experience. I received so much love and I didn’t want to come back to America. I have over 50 family members in Korea, that love me, so it was very upsetting to leave. Some of the other important events aside from going to Korea is that I went to a church retreat for junior high students. It was a blessing to have a chance to go and be blessed. The final important event that happened this Summer is that I performed in a musical at the La Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts center. We performed as a Christian dance organization to bless others. Some of the minor events that I independently did, was studying, preparing for junior high, and going shopping for school supplies.

The final thing that I want to share about myself is a quote that means a lot to me. This is a quote by Ben Ipock. “Don’t regret the past, just learn from it.” Regretting about the past is what I do a lot actually. But I want to fix that because regretting about the past does nothing to help you. So instead of regretting, why not do something that actually is helpful. Learning from your mistakes will help you to avoid making the same mistake!

I hope you enjoyed reading this page about me, and I hope I can get to know more about many of YOU GUYS! Let’s try to become closer everyone! Have a Triple R’iffic Day Stallions! 🙂

• Arts & Entertainment

Anime Recommendations and Top Favorites

• Arts & Entertainment

Click if You Want to Get Spooked…

• Arts & Entertainment

Creepypasta Origins

• Arts & Entertainment

Knott’s Scary Farm

• The Meg (movie review)

Arts & Entertainment

Introducing Mr. Shin

• The Meg (movie review)

Arts & Entertainment

The Advantages and Disadvantages of Coffee

• The Meg (movie review)

Arts & Entertainment

BPJH Family Movie Night

• The Meg (movie review)

Arts & Entertainment

Goosebumps 2

• Arts & Entertainment

America’s Got Talent- The Finale!

• The Meg (movie review)

Arts & Entertainment

Percy Jackson

The Meg (movie review)