• Remember to Wear Your ID Lanyard at All Times

• Stallions are Respectful, Responsible, and Ready to Learn!

New Year’s Resolution Ideas

Tiffany Elnitiarta, Staff Writer

Have you heard of the saying, “new year, new me”? I think that this is the year that we can actually help ourselves. Here are a few ideas of New Year’s resolutions.

-Stop procrastinating! Procrastination can cause a lot of stress. I recommend writing important things down in your agenda. Keeping track of things will help you succeed through your middle school years.

-Take time off of your phone and social media. I know this is something I have to work on. Teens spend an average of nine hours a day online. That’s more than how long we are at school! Taking time off of your phone will leave you to have much more time for schoolwork, studying, and getting into new hobbies!

-Be more active. America has turned into a couch potato country in the last few years. Being active can help our health in many different ways. You might also enjoy exercising and create new hobbies.

-Getting better grades. This is a very common resolution because a lot of students try to start stepping up with their grades. However, this is kind of hard to achieve. Social media has taken over the world and that is what is causing kids’ grades to drop. I recommend shutting down your phone or handing it to a parent so that you can concentrate and get better grades.

Those were a few different New Year’s resolutions. If you are looking for some apps to achieve these resolutions, check my next story.

New Year’s Resolution Ideas